“First Fish” Desktop/Wallpaper

first_fish

Due to popular demand (well, one person), I am offering my “First Fish” illustration as a computer desktop/wallpaper image for FF&W readers. Just download the appropriate size for your monitor (right-click or ctrl-click on the link, depending on your system), and you’ll have a rising rainbow all day long.

1024X7681280X9601440X9001600X1200

1680X10501920X1200

1. Grunde says:

Excellent!

Thanks allot :D

I really really like that drawing.

Grunde

2. JB says:

Grunde—You’re welcome. I actually like the image a lot myself, and it does make a strong background. Just started dabbling in Painter (this image was made via a combination of Painter, Photoshop, and Illustrator), which has a rather amazing physics engine for representing natural media. Too little time, too much cool software…

3. Walter says:

Stunning visual!

Thanks for sharing it.

Walter

4. JB says:

Walter—Thanks very much, and thanks for stopping by the blog. Hope we get a chance to throw a line or two this summer. Been too long since our last grass-cast session (I think it was with the Videolyzer in Missoula?).

5. Walter says:

Yep – it was in Missoula. Looking forward to it.

6. JB says:

Walter—We’ll have to see if we can record the image coming from the Videolyzer. I’d love to get a bit of footage up here in the blog so people can see what your invention really does…

7. Walter says:

Jason,

Good idea and it shouldn’t be too hard. I think I can womp up a dual receiver version. The second receiver could be used to record what the caster is seeing.

I’ll do a bit of experimenting and get back to you.

8. Walter says:

Nothing quite as exciting as the videolyzer but I do have couple things you might like…

9. ken stewart says:

Jason,

many thanks for allowing this to be used as a background desktop picture. looks simply great :-)